Gas Service

Carrollton Utilities gas service is available for residential, commercial and industrial customers in the cities of Carrollton, Prestonville, Milton, Owenton, and Ghent. Territory expands beyond the city limits into surrounding counties of Carroll, Trimble, Owen, and Gallatin, Kentucky.

Meters are the property of Carrollton Utilities and only authorized utility personnel are allowed to turn these meters on and off.

Utility bills are issued around the 10th of each month with a due date of the 20th. We require an application and security deposit for any new service requests. To establish service you must visit our office with a picture ID and payment for the security deposit as required in our rules and regulations.

If you have questions about gas services, please call our Customer Service Department at (502) 732-7055 or click here to contact us.

For questions or to report problems: (502) 732-7055