NOTICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS
In the past, customers were allowed a $50 balance to remain on the account without disconnection.
Effective June 1, 2019, leaving a balance will no longer be allowed.
In order to avoid disconnection of services, all accounts must be paid in full by the due date. Any accounts with remaining balances will assessed the normal penalty & be subject to disconnection of service.
We offer several payment options at no additional charge to the customer, and we accept all forms of payment. Those payment options include the following:
- In person/In Office—900 Clay Street Carrollton, KY 41008
- Mail in Payment—PO Box 269 Carrollton, KY 41008
- Drive-thru—10th Street side of the building
- Bank Draft—automatically drafts from bank account on due date (NEVER late & NEVER penalized)
- Online Bill Pay at www.carrolltonutilities.com –check or credit card
- Payment by Phone (1-877-209-8480)—credit card only
Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance with any of these payment options at 502-732-7055. Our office hours are Monday – Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.