• Equipment must be installed in customer’s name at address listed on Carrollton Utilities bill (unless new construction).
• Include original retail receipt or contractor’s invoice. Rebate only applies to new appliances.
• Include a recent copy of Carrollton Utilities bill (under customer’s name and address listed).
• Limit one rebate each type appliance per 5 years. Only one rebate per application. Submit a separate form for each rebate requested.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rebate payments will be issued by CU after all appropriate documentation has been received. This rebate is offered to CU customers who are served under CU’s residential and commercial rate. Funding for this program may be limited; eligible rebate applications will be processed pending available funds. CU reserves the right to conduct field inspections to verify equipment installations. CU does not guarantee the performance of the installed equipment either expressly or implicitly.
• Applicant must be a current or future Carrollton Utilities natural gas customer and served (or will be served) under the G1 or C1 rate classification.
• Limit of one each rebate type per customer account per five year period.
• Rebates apply for the purchase of qualifying natural gas equipment in a new or existing home or business served by Carrollton Utilities.
• Include a copy of a recent Carrollton Utilities bill under the customer’s name and address listed with the rebate form (not required for new construction).
• Include an original retail receipt or contractor’s invoice. Only new appliances are eligible.
• A separate rebate form is required for each rebate requested (for example, if you purchase a qualifying water heater and furnace, submit a separate form for each.)
• Incomplete rebate applications may delay or disqualify your rebate. Please keep a copy of the completed forms and all attachments for your records. Mail the rebate application to:
PO Box 269
Carrollton, KY 41008
• For questions regarding the rebate process call 800-732-7055.
• Rebate checks will be issued in approximately 4 to 6 weeks after receipt of all required paperwork or may be applied to customer account.
• Any and all equipment associated with this rebate must be installed in compliance with required local, state and federal codes. Any tests or inspections that may be required for the verification of such are the responsibility of the customer or installing contractor.
• Funding for this program may be limited. Eligible rebate applications will be processed pending available funds.
• Carrollton Utilities reserves the right to conduct field inspections to verify equipment installations.