Landlord Reversion form

The landlord agreement only reactivates gas service when a tenant moves out. If you would like your other services reactivated, please contact our office.

Property Owner Information
Property Owner Address
Property Information
Property to be transferred (not turned off) when tenant moves out. If property is sold, Carrollton Utilities must be notified in order to revise/terminate this agreement. Accounts disconnected due to non-payment, will be exempt from this agreement. To qualify as a participant in this program, all owners must be in good standing with Carrollton Utilities.
Property Address